Vishay Precision Group (United States) - We are looking for an HR Manager who will be hands-on in the day-to-day tactical activities and able to foster and manage relationships across the Niagara Falls operation. In this role you will provide full cycle Human Resources support, working hand-in-hand with business leaders in areas like talent acquisition, employee relations, organizational design, performance management, and organizational change. As a key contributor, you will be responsible for executing our employee engagement initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- Partner with business leaders in the oversight and execution of key talent management processes such as workforce planning, talent acquisition, onboarding, talent development, promotions, change leadership, and organizational design and development
- Develop and lead the HR team in Niagara Falls. Provide clear expectations, strategy, define key performance metrics, opportunities for growth and learning.
- Take a true hands-on approach with leaders to help drive business results, improve working relationships, strengthen morale, and increase productivity and employee engagement
- Serve as a trusted advisor to leadership, influencing business decisions and results
- Partner with key members of the HR team to analyze trends and metrics which inform meaningful program and policy decision and creation
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of associates, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to managers (coaching, counseling, career development, corrective actions)
- Collaborate with other HR team members to manage projects or provide input on HR-related programs and practices
- Act as a neutral party, providing a balanced perspective for both employees and leaders
- Oversee and assist with day to day tactical execution. Including but not limited to recruiting, benefits, employee relations and engagement, health/safety, employee training, company events, and policy/procedure communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in HR
- PHR, SHRM Certification preferred
- Previous experience in high-tech or product is preferred
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and interface with senior members of the business
- Ability to diagnose problems and drive appropriate solutions
This position requires access to information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to applicants who qualify as “U.S. Persons” according to U.S. federal law.
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including health care coverage, financial support programs and other resources designed to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. With us, you'll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.
Do you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career as you power the world? If so, apply today.