PT Limited (New Zealand) - The PT200X is all about industrial protection in harsh environments, based on the PT200 display series which has been an acknowledged leader in weight displays for many years, the PT200X provides unparalleled protection.
Rated IP69k the highest environmental protection rating and constructed of an impact resistant plastic which will withstand high pressure water jets (1450psi) at high temperature (up to 80c) from multiple angles.
Using double O rings to seal the clam shell design the PT200X incorporates a continuous single front panel which protects the display and avoids leaks. Capacitive keyboard (no moving parts) means no membrane to fail, waterproof glands and connectors seal the cable entry. And when you need to test or calibrate you don’t even need to enter the housing, all you do is use the capacitive keyboard or place the optional magnetic PT OPTO-LINK onto the external display surface allowing for PC connection to upload or download configuration files. A “FLASH” rom allows for updating of software in the field.
Three models are offered:
- Standard power input of 12 to 24VCD, 9.6, 12 and 24V batteries (2.5 VA max)- ON/OFF key with memory feature.
- AC Power supply: 110/240VAC 50/60Hz
- 12V Battery pack (rechargeable NiMH) The exceptional environmental protection designed into the PT200X is ideal for food processing, Automotive, Chemical, Pharmaceuticals and similar maximum protection industries.
- Parts Counting
- Unit switching
- Manual hold, peak hold
- Live weight and totalising
- Check weighing – low, pass, high (3 colour status high intensity LEDs)
- Configurable print format
- RS232 as standard
- Assignable Function Key, 3 Outputs
- 1/30000 display resolution, (1/8,388,608 internal resolution)
- Ten point linearity correction
- Mains operation, Battery option
- ON/OFF key with memory feature