BONGSHIN LOADCELL (South Korea) - Bongshin Loadcell has launched the BS-105 Series digital indicator for weighing and measurement industries.
The BS-105 series model is the state-of-the-art model with its compact size as well as high accuracy. Due to its compact design only 48mm x 48mm, BS-105 is particularly suited to applications with limited mounting space.
The load cell readout is provided by a 5-digit LED display coupled with a high resolution 24bit Sigma-Delta A/D converter.
Options available include voltage or current analogue outputs, 3CH relay output, and a serial data output in one of several formats including RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485.
BS-105 features simple setup and calibration using just the 4 front panel push buttons and on-display prompts.
- 48 x 48mm size high precision sub-miniature digital indicator
- Full digital calibration
- Simulative (mV/V memory) or live load calibration
- 1/200,000 Internal resolution
- 3 Set point relay output
- Optional serial output or analog output
- Hold, Peak hold and Auto zero
- Watch-dog guard