Mason Technology Ltd. (Ireland) - Mason Technology is a wholly owned Irish company established in 1780. The principle activities include the supply and distribution of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments, whilst also offering a comprehensive after sales service.
We are currently recruiting a LabX Software Application Support Specialist, who will provide support for specialised Mettler Toledo Software. LabX controls a range of Mettler Toledo laboratory equipment such as weighing and analytical instrumentation. The software facilitates automatic data handling, high process security and full SOP user guidance. This is a collaborative role based in the Mettler Toledo Sales Business Unit, working closely with the service department and software support teams. This role will be based in the Munster or Leinster area with a requirement to travel nationwide.
- Support the Mettler Toledo Business Unit in the continued growth of LabX, including the development and implementation of processes and procedures.
- Support customer requirements such as workflow analysis, method development and data integrity.
- To act as first point of contact for inbound technical application issues providing technical assistance to customers.
- Project manage LabX projects coordinating various stakeholders to ensure a smooth training and method development process.
- Provide LabX Platform professional Services including seminars, demonstrations, method development & online or onsite LabX technical application support.
- Provide ongoing support to both customers and sales/service personnel.
- To assist the sales quoting process to ensure all relevant products, services and accessories are included on sales quotations.
- Stay current with Laboratory Regulations from such entities as USP,FDA, MHRA.
- 3rd level Science degree required
- Ideally experience working in a regulated laboratory (follow guidelines of MHRA, FDA, EU Annex 11).
- Experience in planning and creating an analysis, laboratory reports and working under GLP with basic understanding of Laboratory Instruments.
- Knowledge of Laboratory Software Systems and competent in Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge and experience of MT Laboratory Weighing & Analytical product desirable.
- Self-starter can work independently and as part of a team when required.
- Have excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable working with various levels of customers.
- Creativity in solutions
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is negotiable, DOE, Company Car included
- Working in a dynamic environment
- Educational Assistance & Support
- Company Pension Plan
- Social Club
- Employee Assistance Programme for employees and family members
- Fresh fruit available daily in company canteen