Setra Systems, Inc. (United States) - Setra Systems is looking for temporary-to-permanent Assembler I's. The pay rate is $15 - $16 an hour depending on manufacturing experience. Join the Setra team at the ground floor and grow your career with a company that has over 50 years of manufacturing experience. We will teach you the fundamentals of lean manufacturing which is driving today’s industry future. Perform bench assembly of electrical or mechanical parts and products that Setra offers to its customers. Attention to detail and a bias towards quality ensure our products are shipped correct and on time, every time.
- Assemble product of assigned cells with some supervision
- Follow instructions on assigned manufacturing processes
- Attention to Detail: Assemble product with a low of defect rate <2000 ppm.
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to communicate well with peers and supervisors
- Basic Rohs soldering skills
- Manual dexterity and eye hand coordination
- Able to stand for the majority of the working shift.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs
- 6 months or more of assembly experience
- Use of testing equipment such as leak testers and calibration equipment to verify product performance
Critical Success Factors:
- Ability to follow verbal procedures and interpret bill of material prints
- Use of mechanical hand tools and manufacturing equipment such as ultrasonic welders, resistance welders, tig welders and parts cleaners
- Drive to understand and execute processes after initial trainings
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company, with a $6B portfolio of market-leading brands. We develop and deliver essential technology for the people who create, implement and accelerate progress. And we achieve this through our people. Our globally diverse team of 24,000 employees is united by a common culture rooted in Fortive Business System (FBS). Exceptional people thrive at Fortive because we build extraordinary teams for extraordinary results. We recruit, develop and retain the best talent available. We shape the future. We innovate to fuel our customers’ success, building better businesses and propelling progress. We are driven to do better. We emphasize continuous improvement and nonstop learning. We are team-oriented. We work together, and we win together. We create an environment based on integrity and action, not politics and bureaucracy.
At Fortive, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We need the most talented people to keep progressing. Here you’ll learn how FBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Setra Systems, Inc. is an Operating Company within the Sensing Technologies platform of Fortive Corporation that designs and manufactures a broad line of premium sensing products including humidity, current, vacuum, energy and pressure sensing instruments. Our products are used in a wide variety of applications within the global HVAC/R, Healthcare, Industrial, and Semiconductor markets.
Applicants to and employees of this company are protected under Federal law from discrimination on several bases. Please refer to our Careers page at www.setra.com/careers to learn more.
"The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a Fortive Company. Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law.